No Odor Thick Bully Stick
Those no-odor bully sticks are made 100% from bull pizzle, sourced from free-range grass-fed South American Cattle. Some of them may come from Germany.
Perfect for smaller power chewers.
Those bullies are hand-sort by weight, to ensure consistency. A single 6" Thick bully stick weighs 25 to 49 g.
- Recommended for: all stages.
- Great for puppies as they won't resist chewing a bully stick and this should prevent a puppy from developing bad habits of chewing on shoes or furniture.
- Great for senior dogs are they are not very hard.
Important: make sure your dog is supervised the entire time when chewing. Do not leave unsupervised.
- Dogs under 30lbs - 6" and 12" bullies
- Dogs over 30lbs - 12" bullies
- Select the thickness based on your dog's usual chew strength. Power chewers need jumbo-sized bully sticks
Chewy Time: depends on the size of the bully stick and your dog's chew strength. Generally, bully sticks are long-lasting for puppies and small breeds but for dogs over 20lb, make sure you pick the right size and thickness.
We advise 20 minutes of chewing sessions. Take the bully away if it is getting smaller.