We are always on the look for great employees!
Positions we usually hire for are: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Sales Associate
If you are interested in those positions, please email us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for Well Bred and explain your qualifications. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal employees:
- Are ethical, hard working people who always put customers first,
- Have fun selling,
- Love dogs (cats is a bonus),
- Are very interested in nutrition and want to become nutrition experts,
- Can work without supervision and being told, can prioritize,
- Can learn ordering and receiving deliveries,
- Have attention to details,
- Have computer skills,
- Can lift up to 40lb,
- Be on their feet 8 hours straight!
Our customers are awesome and we have very nice employees in all our stores. Our ideal employees love to work with customers and are good team members, always supporting others.
Our ideal employees can work alone and prioritize what needs to be done without being told.
We use advanced POS system and employees not only check out customers, but do orders, receive deliveries and may create marketing materials. Therefore the basic computer skills and ability to perform those tasks (after training) are necessary.
Our employees have to be able lift and carry up to 40lbs bags of food and be on their feet for 8 hours straight.
- working with super nice customer base where every day at the store is a pleasure
- stimulating working environment where
- you will learn a lot about pet nutrition
- you will learn great selling techniques and become a great sales person
- you will learn about different parts of running business, such as ordering and inventory management, merchandising, marketing, P&L analyses on the products
- generous store discount on all products and a lot of free products
- fixed working schedule for a month
- for full time employees (Managers and assistant managers, we offer Health Insurance)
If you think you could be our ideal employee, please send us a cover letter, explaining why you want to work for us and what makes you an ideal employee. Please attach your resume or a note with your work and school history.
Email the owner email@example.com