This paid consult with Diet Guru is offered by appointment. It includes:
- An initial consultation in person, by email, or by phone (in person preferred)
- 6 weeks follow up by email or by phone anytime you need help
After you paid for the service, please send us the following information:
- your name, phone number, email address
- your pet's name, breed, age, weight,
- list all your pet's allergies
- list all your pet's medical issues
- list flea and tick prevention were used in the last 6 months
- list all vaccines she got in the last 3 months
- list all foods she was fed in the last 3 months (brand, line, flavor)
- list all treats and chews given on a regular basis in the last 3 months
- Describe how we can help you and what you are looking for
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paid consult is with Joanna Bronowicka (the owner) who has spent years studying both canine and human nutrition and its effect on the body. She is a published author of many articles and advice columns.
We provide the consults to select the best diet for your dog taking into account her current condition and health issues. We do not diagnose, cure, heal, prevent any disease nor prescribe medicine.
We also do consult for customers referred to us by local veterinarians.
if you need a short consult or advice on food, we provide a short free consult in our stores. Just stop by.
It was very informative focused on benefits of raw diet.