This paid consult with Diet Guru is offered by appointment. It includes:
- An initial consultation in person, by email, or by phone (in person preferred)
- 6 weeks follow up by email or by phone anytime you need help
After you paid for the service, please send us the following information:
- your name, phone number, email address
- your pet's name, breed, age, weight,
- list all your pet's allergies
- list all your pet's medical issues
- list flea and tick prevention were used in the last 6 months
- list all vaccines she got in the last 3 months
- list all foods she was fed in the last 3 months (brand, line, flavor)
- list all treats and chews given on a regular basis in the last 3 months
- Describe how we can help you and what you are looking for
Email address: email@example.com
The paid consult is with Joanna Bronowicka, the owner of Well Bred and canine & feline nutritionist (Certification from Southern Illinois University). See Joanna's credentials here.
She is also published author of articles and advice columns on canine nutrition.
We provide the consults to select the best diet for your dog taking into account any restrictions she may have. We do not diagnose, cure, heal, prevent any disease nor prescribe medicine.
We also do consult for customers referred to us by local veterinarians.
If you seek a short nutrition advice via email, you can contact us via email.
if you need a short consult or advice on food, we provide a short free consult in our stores. Just stop by.
Joanna was very informative. When I changed over my pups' diets and snacks as she had recommended, every positive change happened just as she predicted. I am still shocked at the amazing change in my pups - almost overnight! My time with Joanna was well worth it - and her follow up has been super helpful as well!
It was very informative focused on benefits of raw diet.