We are always on the look for great employees!
Positions we usually hire for are: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Sales Associate, Groomer & Bather.
If you are interested in those positions, please email us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for Well Bred and explain your qualifications. Email: email@example.com
Since we are a growing business, we are open to other talents who can help us growing and making our Well Bred great! Send us an email with your resume and tell us what talent you have that will help us!
Our ideal employees:
- Are ethical, hard working people who always put customers first,
- Love dogs (cats is a bonus) and are compassionate (especially groomers and bathers),
- Can work without supervision and being told, can prioritize,
- Can learn ordering and receiving deliveries,
- Have attention to details,
- Have computer skills,
- Can lift up to 40lb,
- Be on their feet 8-10 hours straight!
- Are Team Players and support other employees!
- Are very interested in nutrition and want to become nutrition experts,
- Love selling and love customers.
Our customers are awesome and we have very nice employees in all our stores.
- Working with super nice customer base where every day at the store is a pleasure
- Stimulating working environment where
- you will learn a lot about pet nutrition
- you will learn great selling techniques and become a great sales person
- you will learn about different parts of running business, such as ordering and inventory management, merchandising, marketing, P&L analyses on the products
- Generous store discount on all products and a lot of free products
- Full time employees (Managers and assistant managers) may be eligible for Health Insurance.
If you think you could be our ideal employee, please send us a cover letter, explaining why you want to work for us and what makes you an ideal employee. Please attach your resume or a note with your work and school history.
Email the owner firstname.lastname@example.org