We take pride of our Premium Gentle Grooming services in our store in Livingston. Our groomers are not only very talented but also love dogs and make sure that your dog has only a positive experience.
Call (973) 992-5614 or email Livingston@WellBredOnline.com to schedule an appointment
At Well Bred, we take your dog well-being seriously and we only hire compassionate groomers who will give the same care and love to your dog like that they would give their own. We strive to provide the best possible experience for your dog while at our care.
In our salon, we don’t kennel your dog. That's why we don’t do morning drops and late pickups.We ask you to bring your pet for the appointment and pick it up 30 minutes from finishing the service but not later than 5 pm when our grooming salon closes.
Our grooming salon is AKC. S.A.F.E Certified.
How we calculate the price
- The price depends on how much efforts and works it takes to bath, prepare the coat and groom your dog.
- Her actual size, coat texture and coat condition as well how she is acting during grooming defines how much time it takes us to groom her.
- If she has mats, or hasn't been groomed for long or she is anxious, it takes us more time to groom her. We have to charge for that extra time in addition to basic price.
- Make sure you take your dog potty before grooming. If we have to re-wash and re-dry your dog, we will have to charge additionally for that time.
- Due to the nature of pet grooming, all prices quoted by phone or by the groomer prior to actually grooming your pet, are only estimates.
Premium Bath/Brush Service: Oxygen infused bath with premium upgraded Isle of Dogs shampoo, and conditioner when needed, blueberry facial when needed, blow-out, brush out, nail clipping, ear cleaning (the visible parts only, bangs trim.
- Extra charges apply for: trims, de-matting, de-shedding, teeth brushing, extra-time needed, nail dremmeling, and extra time due to the dog's condition
Premium Full-Service Groom: Oxygen infused bath with premium upgraded Isle of Dogs shampoo, and conditioner when needed, Blueberry Facial when needed, blow-out, brush out, nail clipping, ear cleaning visible parts only, custom premium haircut.
- Extra charges apply for: de-matting, de-shedding, teeth brushing, extra-time needed, nail dremmeling, and extra time due to the dog's condition
Matted dogs – if your dog is very matted, it most probably has to be shaved.
- While we are happy to remove small mats, it’s painful for the dog to be de-matted and it takes time and we won’t de-mat any dog if it will take more than 20-30 minutes.
- If your dog has severe mats, it may be difficult to even shave your dog, so we will have to take extra time to do it. Therefore you may be charged 50% more depending on difficulty and extra time
That's why we highly recommend that you brush out your dog a couple of times a week and try to work out smaller mats. You can buy products at Well Bred that will help you to keep your dog in a proper condition.
Extra De-matting require additional time and are subject to additional charges.
Extra De-shedding require additional time and are subject to additional charges.
Extra-Care - if your dog require special handling due to its condition, state or behavior that increases the time of grooming, additional charges will apply.
Late Pickup is a subject to additional charges.