We offer Premium Grooming services in our store in Livingston. Our grooming salon is AKC. S.A.F.E Certified.
To schedule an appointment, call (973) 992-5614
At Well Bred, we take your pet well being seriously and we only hire compassionate groomers who will give the same care and love to your pet like to their own. We create the best possible experience for your pet.
In our salon, we don’t kennel your dog. That's why we don’t do morning drops and late pickups. We ask you to bring your pet for the appointment and pick it up 30 minutes from finishing the service but not later than 5 pm when our grooming salon closes.
How we calculate the price
- The price depends on how much efforts and works it takes to bath, prepare the coat and groom your dog.
- Her actual size, coat texture and coat condition as well how she is acting during grooming defines how much time it takes us to groom her.
- If she has mats, hasn't been groomed for long or she is anxious, it takes us more time to groom her. We have to charge for that extra time in addition to basic price.
- Make sure you take your dog potty before grooming. If we have to re-wash and re-dry your dog, we will have to charge additionally for that time.
- Due to the nature of pet grooming, all prices quoted by phone or by the groomer prior to actually grooming your pet, are only estimates.
Our full price list is here: Well Bred Grooming Price List
Premium Bath/Brush Service: Oxygen infused bath with premium upgraded Isle of Dogs shampoo, and conditioner when needed, blueberry facial when needed, blow-out, brush out, nail clipping, ear cleaning (the visible parts only, /plucking (on request only), bangs trim.
- Extra charges apply for: trims, de-matting, de-shedding, teeth brushing, extra-time needed, nail dremmeling, and extra time due to the dog's condition
Premium Full-Service Groom: Oxygen infused bath with premium upgraded Isle of Dogs shampoo, and conditioner when needed, Blueberry Facial when needed, blow-out, brush out, nail clipping, ear cleaning visible parts only, /plucking (on request only), custom premium haircut.
- Extra charges apply for: de-matting, de-shedding, teeth brushing, extra-time needed, nail dremmeling, and extra time due to the dog's condition
Matted dogs – if your dog is matted, it most probably has to be shaved.
- It’s painful for the dog to be de-matted and it takes time and we won’t de-mat any dog if it will take more than 20-30 minutes.
- If your dog needs to be shaved, your charge will be increased 50% on difficulty and therefore extra time need
De-matting require additional time and are subject to additional charges.
De-shedding require additional time and are subject to additional charges.
Extra-Care - if your dog require special handling due to its condition, state or behavior that increases the time of grooming, additional charges will apply.
Late Pickup is a subject to additional charges.