Let us help you with your dog's dietary needs, including diets in special conditions!
We provide the diet/nutrition consult to help you select the best diet for your dog taking into account her current condition and health issues. We do not diagnose, cure, heal, prevent any disease nor prescribe medicine.
Nutrition Consults:Paid Consult with Diet Guru:
This paid consult is offered by appointment. $149 fee includes:
- An initial consultation in person, by email or by phone (in person preferred)
- 6 weeks follow up by email or by phone anytime you need help
- your name, phone number, email address
- your pet's name, breed, age, weight,
- list all your pet's allergies, sensitivities and any medical issues
- list flea and tick prevention were used in the last 6 months
- list all vaccines she got in the last 3 months
- list all foods she was fed in the last 3 months (brand, line, flavor)
- list all treats and chews given on a regular basis in the last 3 months
- Describe how we can help you and what you are looking for
The paid consult is with Joanna Bronowicka (the owner) who is a canine & feline nutritionist (Certification from Southern Illinois University). Studying both canine and human nutrition and its effect on the body is her big passion. She is a published author of many articles and advice columns.
You can also email Joanna email@example.com for email advice. This advice is free of charge.
Free Short Nutrition Consult