Variety is Key to Health and Well-Being
Do you alternate your pet's food? We don’t eat the same food everyday and neither should our fur babies. Variety is important because:
- If fed the same food over and over again, they get used to it and don't want to eat anything else. You just created a picky eater!
- Variety helps to create a strong immune system.
- A strong immune system helps prevent allergies.
- They develop a stronger digestive system when ingesting multiple different foods and flavors.
- Different protein sources offer a wider array of vital nutrients making their diet more balanced.
- It makes food transitioning easier as their stomachs are now used to new foods.
- Cats do not have a natural thirst drive, so moisture is im-purr-etive. Canned food is a great source of moisture!
To help you add more variety to their diets, we offer an ongoing sale in-stores to mix & match any 12 cans of food from any brand in any size and get 5% off.
Visit your local Well Bred today and contact us about all your nutritional needs. We are so excited to help your companion eat healthier! 🐶🐱