- For external use only.
- Do not use on animals with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating females.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- If condition persists or worsens for more than 7 days, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a physician.
- Retain carton for reference to important information
- Consult a veterinarian before use.
- Store at room temperature.
Promotes healthy skin and provides relief from itching caused by inflammation, dermatitis, and other minor skin irritations. ZYMOX® Topical Spray features the patented LP3 Enzyme System which blends a concentrated combination of protein and enzymes plus skin-soothing aloe vera and 0.5% hydrocortisone for itch relief. The Spray is ideal for areas away from the face.
Relief for Itchy Skin Due to Allergies and Other Troublesome Skin Problems
ZYMOX dermatology products for skin provide relief by employing the potent, patented LP3 Enzyme System. They provide natural enzyme-based alternatives to manage complications of allergies and other skin-related issues.
- Itch relief
- Skin irritations
- Hot Spots
- Promotes healthy skin
- On the body or paws
- No sting
- Worry-free if licked
- No harsh ingredients
- No parabens, chlorhexidine, benzalkonium chloride, antibiotics, alcohol
- Only requires application 1 – 2 times per day
Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin,Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Tripopylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate.