About Adored Beast
Adored Beast Apothecary is the culmination of decades of experience in the trenches of holistic healthcare by founder Julie Anne Lee, DCH. We’re dedicated to helping you find high-quality natural products to support and heal your adored beast. Our entire product line is developed using natural ingredients of the highest quality.
- Every ingredient in Adored Beast products is a 100% pure, active ingredient. There are no fillers.
- The ingredients we use are all-natural vitamins and minerals, nothing synthetic. EVER.
- All of our ingredients are sourced from non-GMO farms. No pesticides or herbicides are used either.
We strive to help every dog in need, and that means giving back as much as we possibly can. Over the years we’ve been incredibly fortunate to be able to work with many different organizations around the world, providing funds, natural products and services to dogs in need.
About Founder Julie Anne Lee
- Julie Anne Lee grew up helping out in her mother’s animal rescue shelter. It was there that her passion for animals began. After many years as a veterinary technician, Lee developed an equally passionate commitment to homeopathy.
- Since graduating from the Vancouver Academy of Homeopathy in 1997, Lee has studied with some of the most renowned international homeopaths including her mentor Dr. Susan Armstrong, Mark Elliott and John Saxon in England, George Vithoulkas in Greece, and Rajan Sankaran in India.
- Julie Anne has trail blazed the advancement of holistic pet care and brings her wealth of experience to all aspects of the Adored Beast Apothecary. As a practitioner, teacher, and consultant, she has expanded the world of animal wellness, both reclaiming and scientifically evolving, the time-honoured, common-sense practice of nature-based animal health care.
- Julie Anne has used her experience as an animal care provider and compassionate advocate to develop simple and easy-to-follow products that put the power back in your hands. Adored Beast products address core issues, support healing, and aid in preventing a recurrence.
Dog Health Reinvented
At Adored Beast, we know that your canine companion is a beloved member of your family and that keeping her healthy is very important to you. That’s why we do what we do, to give you back the power to support and heal your best friend, naturally.
Our goal is to change the way the world looks at the humanity of animal health care. Prevention is the best medicine, with the right tools and loads of TLC you can go a long way in helping protect your pet. Thinking outside the conventional box and looking at how Mother Nature can help our adored beasts is always the way to go.
Products Made with Your Dog in Mind
Our goal is to find the most natural, gentle, yet incredibly effective solutions to some of the most common dog health issues.
The natural dog health products in the Adored Beast line-up have been developed after years of clinical experience and research. We include only the highest quality ingredients with no fillers. Everything in that jar or bottle has a job to do.
Soothe diarrhea or digestive upset. Gut Soothe is a proprietary blend of anti-inflammatory herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast, and combat unhealthy bacteria. Targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, Urinary tract. Can be used to rebalance gut flora and target GI issues such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomiting, IBD, hairballs, etc. Also supportive for inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease and more. With 30 billion cfu wide-spectrum probiotic. 153 g powder.
- healing effect
- used for constipation
- used for GI irritation
- similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
- L-Glutamine Amino Acid
- building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band-aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
N-Acetylglucosamine (fermented cornstarch)
- found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support the production of glycoproteins
- supports the structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
- supports colon health
- used as an adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
14 Strain Probiotic
- rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune responses
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains the integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics