About Foggy Mountain
For more than 25 years, Foggy Mountain Dog Coats has produced cold and weather wear for dogs using only the highest quality materials and workmanship. Our dog coats are designed for exceptional fit, ease of movement, and maximum durability. We want to help keep your best friend warm, safe, and stylish.
Our Snuggler Coat is a lined plush fleece that is both soft and also snuggly. The front is sewn closed to make it easy to put on and take off. Contoured haunches give a custom fit, and the fleece belly flap secures on one side with Velcro. Its simple and functional design make this one of our most popular coats.
Comes in sizes:
8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 (sizes 26 and 28 are only available in select patterns)
Hand or machine wash cold and drip dry
Determine the proper dog coat size for your dog by measuring the base of your dog’s neck to the base of your dog’s tail.
- Be sure your dog is standing squarely, with head up, while measuring.
- With your dog standing up, looking straight ahead, measure from the point where the neck joins the body to the point where the tail joins the body. This is the back length and coat size.
- Order in even sizes from 8″ to 28″ (11″ and 13″ being the only exceptions).
- If your dog’s tail goes up (like a Jack Russell Terrier or Doberman), and is on the slim side, round down.
- If your dog’s tail goes down, and is a bit heavier in the body, round up.
- If your dog is very narrow-bodied or short-legged (up to size 18″), consider the Dachshund Coat.
What's a Daschund Coat?
- Foggy Mountain Dachshund Snugglers are cut smaller in the neck and in the width/girth for short legged dogs. Its simple and functional design makes the snuggler quick and easy to put on and remove.
- Plush fleece outer layer with a soft fleece lining keeps your dog cozy and warm. Contouring on the rear haunches keep the cold out and the heat in.
- Designed with adjustable neck openings and belly flaps with hook and loop (like velcro). Smaller girths for the petite bodied dogs.
- This style also works well for Shih-Tzu and other short legged dogs.
The Foggy Mountain Snuggler is stylish, well made and warm.
The coat is lovely looking. However, there is no cutout slit for the leash - that is very odd. Am I to cut it myself? And then see it? Also, it seems too big for my very long pint size - there is too much fabric.