About My Perfect Pet
Whole food nutrition never tasted so good!™
At My Perfect Pet, we’re just as passionate about the health and happiness of our “kids” as you. So we made it our mission to bring pets the perfect blend of nutrition and taste while making feeding time easier, too.
Our philosophy is simple: a healthier diet means a longer, healthier life! Nothing but the best for our kids!
- My Perfect Pet has always provided 'clean labels' to our customers because transparency, sustainability, pet health, and the protection of our environment have always been a fundamental part of our culture.
Prepared with Care
- My Perfect Pet is prepared using all-natural, whole food ingredients carefully selected to deliver perfect nutrition for your pet’s health.
For The Love Of Pets
- After losing our dog, Hunter, to contaminated pet food, we made it our mission to advocate for better nutrition and health for all pets.
3.5lb bags contain 7 individually wrapped bars.
My Perfect Pet offers a line of gently cooked pet food and treats. We use all natural, highest quality whole food ingredients—and nothing from China. All of our foods are sourced in the USA, except for lamb which may come from New Zealand or Australia, but still meets our same strict standards. Every supplement is individually sourced for quality and contribution to nutrient profile.
- All of our products are prepared in our own commercial kitchen so we maintain the highest possible standards. We prepare our pet food products with the same care you use when preparing meals for your own family.
Not only do dogs and cats love the aroma of freshly cooked meats, but they're safer for pet owners to handle and pets to consume.
- We lightly cook all meats to preserve nutrients and meet minimum FDA food temperatures. We only use muscle meats—never ground bones/frames, junk meats by-products, meals or other fillers.
We want the best for your pet's digestive system. Once mixed with vegetables and healthy supplements, all ingredients are ground into small pieces for easy digestion and blended together to achieve an optimal balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and nutrients.
- The blended food is formed into bars and immediately frozen, so we never have to use preservatives.
You'll never see meals, by-products, glutens, synthetic supplements, GMOs or other fillers listed in our ingredients. Instead, you'll only find fresh, whole ingredients that are naturally high in nutrients that you can actually recognize and pronounce. There's no need to add artificial flavors to our foods. We use real meat, not just meat flavor.
My Perfect Pet foods are complete and balanced to meet the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) guidelines. And we don't stop at “crude” values required for labeling. My Perfect Pet offers additional nutritional analysis for all the essential nutrients based on a dog's and cat's ability to digest the food to ensure the right amount of nutrients are being absorbed.
Boomer's Chicken and Beef
Whether it's time for your pup to grow up or you have an older dog who needs a more bland diet, Boomer's Blend is versatile enough to supply all the nutrients your dog needs. Our high-quality chicken and beef formula will help your kids meet their high-energy demands and changing dietary needs.
Whole grain brown rice is a healthy choice for dogs with intestinal and anal gland issues. Plus, it's easy on the digestive system, making it a smart choice for dogs with sensitive stomachs and those who suffer from environmental allergies.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- No need to supplement with vitamins or minerals
- Great for older dogs with sensitive stomachs
Chicken (boneless skinless breast & thigh), Beef (beef round & beef heart), Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Potato, Whole Yam, Green Beans, Beef Liver, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin D Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate.
Min Crude Protein – 12.0%
Min Crude Fat – 3.8%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.3%
Max % Moisture – 70%
Calorie Content, ME (calculated): 1490 kcal/kg 368kcal/bar)