About My Perfect Pet
Whole food nutrition never tasted so good!™
At My Perfect Pet, we’re just as passionate about the health and happiness of our “kids” as you. So we made it our mission to bring pets the perfect blend of nutrition and taste while making feeding time easier, too.
Our philosophy is simple: a healthier diet means a longer, healthier life! Nothing but the best for our kids!
- My Perfect Pet has always provided 'clean labels' to our customers because transparency, sustainability, pet health, and the protection of our environment have always been a fundamental part of our culture.
Prepared with Care
- My Perfect Pet is prepared using all-natural, whole food ingredients carefully selected to deliver perfect nutrition for your pet’s health.
For The Love Of Pets
- After losing our dog, Hunter, to contaminated pet food, we made it our mission to advocate for better nutrition and health for all pets.
3.5lb bags contain 7 individually wrapped bars.
15lb boxes contain 30 unwrapped bars.
My Perfect Pet offers a line of gently cooked pet food and treats. We use all natural, highest quality whole food ingredients—and nothing from China. All of our foods are sourced in the USA, except for lamb which may come from New Zealand or Australia, but still meets our same strict standards. Every supplement is individually sourced for quality and contribution to nutrient profile.
- All of our products are prepared in our own commercial kitchen so we maintain the highest possible standards. We prepare our pet food products with the same care you use when preparing meals for your own family.
Not only do dogs and cats love the aroma of freshly cooked meats, but they're safer for pet owners to handle and pets to consume.
- We lightly cook all meats to preserve nutrients and meet minimum FDA food temperatures. We only use muscle meats—never ground bones/frames, junk meats by-products, meals or other fillers.
We want the best for your pet's digestive system. Once mixed with vegetables and healthy supplements, all ingredients are ground into small pieces for easy digestion and blended together to achieve an optimal balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and nutrients.
- The blended food is formed into bars and immediately frozen, so we never have to use preservatives.
You'll never see meals, by-products, glutens, synthetic supplements, GMOs or other fillers listed in our ingredients. Instead, you'll only find fresh, whole ingredients that are naturally high in nutrients that you can actually recognize and pronounce. There's no need to add artificial flavors to our foods. We use real meat, not just meat flavor.
My Perfect Pet foods are complete and balanced to meet the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) guidelines. And we don't stop at “crude” values required for labeling. My Perfect Pet offers additional nutritional analysis for all the essential nutrients based on a dog's and cat's ability to digest the food to ensure the right amount of nutrients are being absorbed.
Roxy's Lamb & Beef
Is your dog always raring to go? Roxy's Blend is formulated to provide the best in performance nutrition for your canine athlete. This grain free blend is made with lamb and beef and delivers a slightly higher fat content for smaller or more active dogs, who benefit from a richer diet. Your dog will flip for these bars!
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- No need to supplement with vitamins or minerals
- Supports optimum energy and activity levels
- 89% protein from Lamb & Beef
- Delicious taste of freshly baked lamb and beef! Even picky dogs love it!
- Easily digestible for sensitive stomachs
- Rich in antioxidants to promote healthy immune system
- Fresh cranberries to promote healthy digestive and urinary tract
Roxy's Lamb & Beef Grain Free Blend is formulated to be slightly higher in fat than our other blends, popular for smaller or more active dogs that benefit from a richer diet. Roxy's Lamb & Beef Blend is 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult dogs.
Roxy’s Lamb & Beef Grain Free Blend is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Lamb Shoulder, Beef (beef round & beef heart), Whole Yam, Whole Potato, Green Beans, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Safflower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Gluconate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate.
Min Crude Protein – 11.3%
Min Crude Fat – 4.6%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.5%
Max % Moisture – 69%
Calorie Content, ME (calculated): 1642 kcal/kg | 406kcal/bar)
Awesome place and staff