About Open Farm
More Than Pet Food
- Our premium quality recipes start with the world’s best ingredients. From sourcing through to production, we are committed to delivering premium nutrition that meets the highest standard of quality & care.
- We go to great lengths to source the world’s best ingredients. Our meats are sourced from high welfare family farms that are antibiotic and growth hormone free and our fruits & veggies are exclusively non-GMO.
Recipes Rich in Meats
- Dogs and cats thrive on quality protein. That’s why every Open Farm recipe starts with meat as the first ingredient. Our meats are raised naturally without any antibiotics or growth hormones and have no artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers. And of course, we only source from third-party verified family farms that employ humane farming practices.
- It’s important to know what’s going into your pet’s bowl. We provide meaningful amounts of beneficial ingredients like coconut oil, leafy greens, turmeric and other natural superfoods that help your pet thrive.
- We offer a variety of recipes and formats that meet the individual needs of your pet. Whether it’s a food sensitivity or allergy, we provide solution-based diets for all life stages.
What is Freeze Dried Raw?
- Exactly as it sounds. It’s raw ingredients – ethically sourced meat, organ and bone and organic fruit and veggies – that are combined then freeze dried. By doing this the moisture is removed from the raw ingredients, while preserving the nutritional quality and flavor. Simply put, it’s the benefit of raw while making it easy for you to serve. Perfect for on-the-go.
How can you incorporate Freeze Dried Raw into a diet?
- Two ways. It can either be fed as a nutritious topper or as a complete and balanced meal. These recipes are perfect for those picky dogs who typically aren’t food motivated, or prefer an easier or lighter way to eat raw.
What are the benefits of feeding Freeze Dried Raw?
- Every Freeze Dried Raw recipe is made up of 85% ethically sourced and humanely raised animal ingredients combined with locally sourced, organic superfoods like spinach and kale.
Can you rotate between different proteins?
- Yes! Variety is the spice of life (even if the food isn’t spicy). Our recipes are made specifically to eliminate transitioning when switching between proteins in the same category. After all, we wouldn’t want to eat the same meal every day, so why should your pup? Plus, switching it up reduces your dog’s chances of developing food allergies and sensitivities.
Freeze-Dried Raw Food
- Raw food made easy to serve. 85% of protein from raw animal ingredients mixed with organic fruits and vegetables.
Farm to Bowl Ingredients
This recipe is 85% protein and a combination of raw grass-fed beef that comes from GAP Step 4 certified family farms where it’s raised without antibiotics or added growth hormones and raw wild-caught salmon that meets strict Ocean Wise® sustainable fishing standards. And that’s not all, with every bag we’ll tell you where every ingredient comes from. Simply locate the Lot Code on the back.
- Natural Superfoods Like Coconut Oil And Pumpkin
- Locally Sourced, Non-Gmo Fruits & Vegetables
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors Or Preservatives
- No Grain, Corn, Wheat Or Soy
- No Poultry Or Meat Byproducts
- 85% Raw Meat, Organs and Bone
- Serve as a Complete Meal or a Topper
Easy to serve and hard to resist. This high protein topper or complete meal is packed with humanely raised grass-fed beef and wild-caught Pacific salmon. For added nutrition we include functional ingredients like locally sourced leafy greens, squash and pumpkin seeds, superfoods like coconut oil, and antioxidants like blueberries.
Humanely Raised Beef
Raw grass-fed, GAP Step 4 beef raised in family farms with no use of antibiotics or added growth hormones
Wild Pacific Salmon
Ocean Wise® recommended Wild Pacific salmon, ocean-caught through sustainable fishing practices
Organic leafy greens like spinach and kale are high in vitamin A, C & K to support liver & cardiovascular health.
- Humanely Raised Beef
- Beef Hearts
- Wild Pacific Salmon
- Beef Kidneys
- Beef Livers
- Ground Beef Bone
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Squash
- Organic Blueberries
- Organic Sunflower Seeds
- Montmorillonite Clay
- Organic Cranberries
- Organic Spinach
- Organic Kale
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Chicory Root
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Non-GMO Coconut Oil
- Salmon Oil
- Dried Kelp
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Riboflavin Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Folic Acid
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Selenium Yeast
- Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative)
- Sea Salt
Open Farm Surf and Turf Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for the growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Crude Protein (min) 41%
Crude Fat (min) 32.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
Calorie Content: 223 kcal/cup