About Stella & Chewy
7 years ago…
Our founder, Marie Moody, inspired by her own dog’s speedy recovery on a raw diet, launched Stella & Chewy’s. Our diets and offerings have expanded but we have always been focused on delivering best-in-class nutrition!
Our Nutrition Philosophy
Since our own Stella and Chewy were introduced to a raw diet and thrived, we have been focused on making the power of raw nutrition more palatable and more convenient for pets and pet parents everywhere.
As a company, we do believe raw is the pinnacle of animal nutrition and that any amount of raw in a dog’s diet will have a meaningful and positive impact.
We have begun to responsibly expand our brand beyond our raw to make our products more available, yet always delivering best-in-class nutrition that will allow pets to thrive! We are proud to provide a wide line-up of offerings that are unique and special – always using pristine ingredients that are thoughtfully and responsibly sourced which deliver best-in-class nutrition and palatability.
Only the Good Stuff!
At Stella & Chewy’s, we believe that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From our first delivery to the last batch crafted in our own USA kitchen, we are focused on making the highest quality pet food available.
We only use quality ingredients responsibly sourced from farmers and ranchers we know and trust. Our raw dinners are 90-95% meat, organs & bone and our animal proteins have no added hormones or antibiotics.
While Stella & Chewy’s started as an exclusively raw pet food brand, we have responsibly expanded beyond raw diets over the years. Our wide variety of different products are now more available and able to meet the needs and budgets of all pet parents while still delivering best-in-class nutrition.
Stella and Chewy’s Frozen Raw Food is…
- Premade and frozen immediately for maximum freshness
- 90-95% meat, organs, and bone to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet
- Filled with responsibly sourced proteins
- 100% certified organic fruits and vegetables
- Fortified with added vitamins and minerals
- Enhanced with probiotics and antioxidants
- Made in the USA
- Grain-free, gluten-free, pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- Dinner Patties – Small and large patties are available for the most economical way to feed a biologically appropriate raw diet.
- Dinner Morsels – Quick thaw morsels for easy raw-feeding.
The Key Ingredients:
- Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
Real Raw Diet
- Formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet with 90-95% meat, organs, and bone with zero grains.
Fruits & Veggies
- 100% certified organic fruits & vegetables.
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals, added taurine, and enhanced with added probiotics & antioxidants.
Lamb, lamb spleen, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, lamb bone, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein (min.) - 13.5%
Crude Fat (min.)- 13.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%
Moisture (max.) 72.0%
Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 266 kcal/cup| 2085 kcal/kg