About Wound Boots
Protect and heal an injured paw with the Ultra Paws Wound Boot. Breathable, with a wide opening top, elastic sides, traction sole, and generous Velcro® strap. Now includes a Wrap Boot to pull over the Wound Boot when outdoors to keep the paw dry and clean.
5 sizes to fit small to larger sized dogs.
Material: Polyester air mesh shell with PVC sole, spandex side seams, and hook and loop closures.
Breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area - reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer and cooler.
If the dog goes outdoors in wet conditions, use the enclosed Wrap Boot to prevent moisture from penetrating the boot.
Improves healing and helps prevent infection.
- The sole is a non-skid PVC material which provides traction indoors and limited use outdoors. (Other Ultra Paws boots are intended for broader use outdoors)
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages - expands to cover bandage or cast and reduces when bandage is removed for continual healing protection.
- Wide top expands to slip dog's paw into the boot
- Interior foam pads help keep the boot securely in place and provide comfort.
- Two generous Velcro straps with closures at the front and back
- Restricts licking or chewing at wounds
Loosely fasten Velcro closures, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
To get best results, measure the width of your dog’s paw on a piece of paper.
Petite – 3” H x 1.5” W
X-Small – 4” H x 1.75” W
Small – 5.5” H x 2.5” W
Medium – 7” H x 3.25” W
Large – 8” H x 4” W