Our Fearless Leader
Daniel Hereford, President of Pets Global Inc, the creator of Zignature, started in the pet industry in 1997 working on both the retail and manufacturing sides of the business over the years. With his experience in the industry and his network of expert industry professionals they were able to put together some of the best products available today for your beloved furry family members. As the industry continued to grow and evolve The Pets Global team lead by Daniel continues to grow, innovate and evolve.
The Zignature Story
When Pets Global launched Zignature in 2012, they wanted a pet food that could address common food sensitivities and be made with low glycemic binders. Daniel felt motivated to create a high quality dog foods that met the dietary restrictions of his best friend and beloved boxer, Ziggy. Understanding Ziggy was one of the millions of dogs battling various intolerances and allergens, Daniel felt inspired to share the high-quality formulas he fed to Ziggy with other pet parents and their cherished loved ones.
Pets Global is a pet food company based out of Southern California with brands in more than 8,000 Retailers Globally.
The Pets Global team together with BSM Partners is comprised of a strong team of experts in the pet industry who hold multiple PHD’s in Food Science and Animal Nutrition. They work with us to formulate our complete and balanced recipes and ensure we are 100% in compliance with AAFCO, and its nutritional requirements, before our recipes are available to the public. Zignature encompasses 13 formulas that reflect Pets Global vision and commitment to making the highest-quality, most nutritious and safest pet food on the planet.
- Building on the natural foundation of your dog’s health, we add vital supplements such as antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and provide a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals for holistic pet food that goes beyond nature to become your pet’s signature food for life.
- Together with Pets Global, Inc., BSM Partners comprises of a strong team of experts in the pet industry who hold multiple PHD’s in Food Science and Animal Nutrition. They work with us to formulate our complete and balanced recipes and ensure we are 100% in compliance with the AAFCO and their nutritional requirements before our recipes are available to the public.
- We conduct years of research and testing on all products before they are available to the public. This includes ongoing tests on blood metabolites including whole blood and blood plasma taurine levels, as well as palatability trials, stool quality tests, and digestibility trials
Holistic & Natural
- AAFCO sets and establishes levels of nutrient profile requirements we must meet when creating our recipes. With that said, Pets Global ensures all our canine and feline recipes meet the stringent requirements set by the AAFCO.
Zignature Lamb Formula.
Straight from New Zealand, our Lamb Formula limited ingredient dog food is the healthiest dog food to keep your pup running properly. Lamb provides a complete protein, along with an assortment of vitamins and minerals to keep your pooches healthy, from small sized dogs to medium sized dogs to large breed pups.
Our Lamb Formula features a clean, low-fat protein that helps your dog build strong muscles while maintaining their weight at an optimal, healthy level. Along with an assortment of essential vitamins and minerals, our Lamb Formula provides your dogs with the nutrition they need to be healthy, strong, and full of positive energy. Our recipes are always grain free and chicken free to keep food sensitivity and allergies at a minimum. Your dog will also love the taste. Zignature® Lamb Formula – Learned from Nature, Crafted to Perfection.
We use a limited ingredient formula because when it comes to canine nutrition, simple is best. Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companions’ needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diet. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, and No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas provide the highest quality proteins and nutrients for strong muscles and healthy bodies.
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite), Chorine Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, DL Methionine, Calcium Iodate, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Carnitine.
- Crude protein (min) 28%
- Crude fat (min) 15%
- Crude fiber (max) 4.0%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 2.0%
- Phosphorous (min) 1.1%
- Omega 6 fatty acids* (min) 5.5%
- Omega 3 fatty acids* (min) 0.9%
- Taurine* (min) 0.2%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3841 kcal per kg
- 393 kcal per cup